[Sca-cooks] RE: Chivalry and Supporting your Local Monarch

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Wed May 10 10:38:26 PDT 2006

I disagree.  "there are times when a Man of Honor can not blindly follow orders".

the hand that gives the orders is guilty of the thought<still a sin>, the hand that committed,carries more guilt, for not only did he knowingly commit the act, but He was aware of the Sin of the act<so the do-er is twice guilty>.

my opinion.

Joy
Radei
Vasil House of the Red Shark