[Sca-cooks] Porridge, tobacco

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Wed May 17 15:19:39 PDT 2006

On May 17, 2006, at 5:56 PM, Laura C. Minnick wrote:

>>> They DID die, Jadwiga- at least, do you see any of them alive?
>>>
>>> ;-)
>>
>> Dick Clark?
>>
>> Adamantius
>
> Geez- beat me to the punch. I was going to say Keith Richards. ;-D
>
> 'Lainie

That would be another good example. Then there's Julio Franco of the
NY Mets, too. Recently he hit a home run and went on the record books
as the oldest professional player on record to do that, and then the
next day he stole a base and became the oldest player to do that
since 1909... the joke going around is that the bat he used was cut
from a tree his grandson planted during the Civil War.

He's pretty frightening, actually... His morning regimen involves
eating a dozen egg whites and oatmeal for breakfast every morning,
then working out for five or six hours. That's before going off to work.

I was thinking of asking him if he had encountered cuskynoles in his
youth, and what they were like.

Adamantius

Holt, 07/29/04