[Sca-cooks] Getting old...

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Thu May 18 12:20:54 PDT 2006

Well, I'm 41 (Sweetie just turned 42 on Tuesday) and how old I feel
depends... on how I feel at that given time. Sometimes my head feels 30,
but the body feels 60. And some day I wonder if the driver's license has it
right. I felt really old on Sunday, watching my daughter graduate from
college (cum laude even!). And even older on Monday, trying to recover from
the trip! (Ok, wearing heels was not the brightest thing I've ever done-
walking from the parking garage to Pike Place Market to the symphony hall
for commencement nearly killed me- and then there was the walk back!)

However, I read a study a while back that suggested that it's the cranky
ones who live longer- my guess is that they get better care,if only to shut
them up! So my theory is that I'll outlive you all! ;-D)

'Lainie