[Sca-cooks] suggestions

betta ladylisabetta at yahoo.com
Thu May 18 13:54:13 PDT 2006

Irmgart,
  You know after I hit send I thought about all those questions.

  Okay first off I have done two feast for this group so they know I can cook :) ...
  okay answers...

  Is there a theme to the event?  At this time there is no theme.

  How period do you want the feast to be? Due to wanting to educate myself more on period feasts, I would like it to be somewhat period, as I have only done one truely period feast.

How many are you cooking for? roughly 80 people. I will have an indoor kitchen, but we will be eating outdoors.

How much do you have to spend per person? I am waiting on a response from the Event Steward, I am guessing roughly  $5 to $7 per head

How many courses do you want to have? still deciding
  How many dishes per course? two to three

  Thanks

Irmgart <irmgart at gmail.com> wrote:
  Lisabetta,

I have a couple of questions for you to kind of get your (and our!) thoughts
flowing:

Is there a theme to the event?
How period do you want the feast to be?
How many are you cooking for?
How much do you have to spend per person?
How many courses do you want to have?
How many dishes per course?

~Irmgart