potatoes and personal 'issues' ; )....was RE: [Sca-cooks] suggestions

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Thu May 18 15:16:35 PDT 2006

oh, I dont disagree with you, believe me! but did the original question say they
wanted to do a period feast? (I cant actually remember) or did they just want
suggestions for a feast (ie generic meal)

again, its my philosophy that my personal issues should not be foisted off on
others. unless they happen to look vaguely interested, and then all bets are off ;)

--Anne-Marie

On Thu May 18 15:46 , <tom.vincent at yahoo.com> sent: