[Sca-cooks] Sausages, we have a weinner (winner)

ysabeau ysabeau at mail.ev1.net
Fri May 19 11:15:40 PDT 2006

Something that I do, is slice the sausage down the middle when I
pan fry. Sometimes I have to cut a slit on the ends as well to get
them to stay flat because the casing tends to tighten causing them
to curl. That is how I make my brats and Italian sausage with
grilled onions.

Just a thought,
Ysabeau