[Sca-cooks] Sausages, we have a weinner (winner)

Karin Burgess avrealtor at prodigy.net
Fri May 19 10:37:14 PDT 2006

I decided to try cooking the 3 in different ways.

  1)Pan fry: bad idea. the sausage exploded (again) and it got burned before the center was fully cooked. Skin was well not tasty not appealing to the eye.

  2)Boil then pan fry: Worked great. Center was fullt cooked, outside was browned but not overly done.  Split just a tiny bit, but since the inside was partially cooked already, it already had a basic shape and didn't ooze out. Skin was also a better texture. More crispy.

  May try BBQing late in the day, but it is already 90 degrees here and I am not standing over a BBQ just yet. Will probably boil that one as well

  All I can say is I am so very happy I am experimenting now then the day of the Feast.

  -Muiriath