[Sca-cooks] OT - a challenge for geeks

Karin Burgess avrealtor at prodigy.net
Tue May 30 08:42:15 PDT 2006

Just a little side note:  The next Pirates of the Carribean is going to be filmed here (Palmdale. CA.), in a building that once housed one of the Space Shuttles. Funny thing is this is a desert, will be interesting to see the final picture.  Amazing what they can do with compuer animation as such.

  Hoping to catch a glimpse of Johnny Depp :)

  -Muiriath

"Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius" <adamantius.magister at verizon.net> wrote:

On May 30, 2006, at 9:23 AM, Sue Clemenger wrote:

> Adamantius, just about *anything* would be better with Jay and
> Silent Bob!
>
> --maire, trying to imagine them showing up, in, say, LOTR, or one
> of the
> Harry Potter movies. They'd *have* to be pirates in a Pirates of the
> Caribbean flick.....

I really liked the Planet of the Apes bit...

Adamantius ("Dam' youse ta hell!!!")

"S'ils n'ont pas de pain, vous fait-on dire, qu'ils mangent de la
eat cake!"
"Confessions", 1782

Holt, 07/29/04