[Sca-cooks] Faith and chellenges

grizly grizly at mindspring.com
Wed May 31 12:31:28 PDT 2006

Not wishing to raise the spectre of orthodoxy of the STC, I am also aligned
with the non-cheddar and non-farmer cheese options.  Dare I even recommend
that you mention lots of various cheese options for her to try and
experiment with.  the wold of cheese is today like it has never been for us
in the US of A.  So many in the various specialty markets that we can find
infinite varients that all leave out cheddar and farmer cheese . . . if so
desired.  Then there are many cheddars and farmers cheeses to peruse if that
is one's heres . . . orthodoxy.

niccolo difrancesco