[Sca-cooks] Fruit picking was Re: Almond Milk revisited

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Wed May 31 18:24:58 PDT 2006

Those little golden plums? Make a jam with candied ginger and a
MarketSpice (or good earth or other cinnamony tea) teabag. It pretty
much rocks the free world, it does :-)

(*and it makes an awesome quick sauce for pork)

me, I think this is going to be the year of the blackberry.

--Anne-Marie, who makes a different kind of jam every year.