[Sca-cooks] Bland + Condiments

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed May 24 08:21:19 PDT 2006

> Adding spices after the fact, tends to make the flavors raw and jarring and
> people who don't cook usually have no idea about how little is really
> needed.  You might make this work where you serve a basic dish and a sauce
> or sauces to modify the flavor.

As a sauce maven (or is that lunatic) I keep meaning to do this, but
then I get interested in other recipes and wander off....

Maybe I should do this for an A&S display. :)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on
imagination and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand."
	-- Harry S. Truman