[Sca-cooks] Bland + Condiments

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Wed May 24 05:51:06 PDT 2006

Adding spices after the fact, tends to make the flavors raw and jarring and
people who don't cook usually have no idea about how little is really
needed.  You might make this work where you serve a basic dish and a sauce
or sauces to modify the flavor.

I would think that the hallmark of professionalism is a properly prepared
and spiced meal that provided for the dietary requirements of the
participants.  That requires skill and planning.

Bear