[Sca-cooks] blackpudding

UlfR ulfr at hunter-gatherer.org
Wed May 24 12:59:40 PDT 2006

Stefan li Rous <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com> [2006.05.24] wrote:
> Huh? Obviously there are some differences between the grocery stores
> in Sweden(?) and the United States. :-)  I might be able to find
> black pudding at a specialty store, such as Central Market or maybe
> Whole Foods, but I'm not even sure of that.

Here is is know as "radhusbiff"[1], which very, very roughly might be
"translated" as "trailer park sirloin"; cheep food for famillies with
limited income and children to feed. Dirt cheap, not bad (despite Anas
experience; it just has to be fried up *slowly* and not until dry and
leatherly). Served with home made lingonberries...

UlfR

[1] "Radhus" is the compromize between owning a house and living in an
apartment, with the disadvantages of both and the advantages of neither.
That is non-detached houses a bit along the English pattern, with a
small back yard and shared walls with the neighbours on boith sides.
"Biff" is steak.

UlfR Ketilson                               ulfr at hunter-gatherer.org
Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance.