[Sca-cooks] On-line Pennsic Pity Party

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu May 25 05:13:10 PDT 2006

All it takes is an injury at a relatively young age and
moteling it becomes a necessity and not a luxury.
I can't imagine how many painkillers it would take
24/7 in order for me to be able to camp again. As it is,
I am the one who needs the handicapped parking spot at the
outdoor event. Even that tends to be a struggle, as most
autocrats never think about handicapped parking at an
outdoor event. Pennsic is an exception with a full crew devoted
to handling such things.

Johnnae