[Sca-cooks] 16th C non-alcoholic drinks?

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon May 1 19:41:36 PDT 2006

> this is very cool!!!!!
> does anyone know if there's a printed edition or microfilm edition out there for those of us who dont
> have access to the EEBO?

I'm not sure about this particular book, but many of the texts that are
part of the EEBO were part of the Early English Books microfilm set from
UMI; some places may have the microfilm set and not the online version.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on
imagination and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand."
	-- Harry S. Truman