[Sca-cooks] 16th C non-alcoholic drinks?

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue May 2 06:20:29 PDT 2006

Given that the subscription fee for EEBO Online is
in the thousands per year, it is very true that many libraries
don't offer it. Mayb of the large university libraries do. Check
your online catalog. It's worth doing.
Most large academic libraries did buy the UMI microfilm series. Most never
catalogued those microfilmed titles as individual entries and filed them
in their catalogues.
This means you must look for the series and then use the
UMI guides to find out what is hidden away in the microfilm vaults.

Johnnae