[Sca-cooks] Oh, and what is an "ableskiver" pan?

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue May 2 19:39:33 PDT 2006

No.  Ableskiver pans/ableskivers are Danish.  There is a similar Dutch dish called Poffertjes.
And in Germany they are called Krapfchen.  Which is to be expected as all three countries
are close together.

Here is a website with recipes and sells they various pans.

http://fantes.com/aebleskiver.htm

Huette