[Sca-cooks] re:long peppers, etc.

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Tue May 9 14:27:33 PDT 2006

On 5/9/06 2:20 PM, "Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius"
<adamantius.magister at verizon.net> wrote:

> On May 9, 2006, at 4:43 PM, Huette von Ahrens wrote:
>
>> Auntie Arwen's Spices
>>
>> www.auntiearwenspices.com
>>
>> Selene game me the Two Knives Special Curry blend.
>>
>> Contents: turmeric, coriander foenugreek, cinnamon, cumin, ginger,
>> galangal, green
>> cardamom, saffron, cloves.
>>
>> Huette
>
> I just put the pieces of this little puzzle together, and am
> wondering. El, living in Connecticut, Two Knives Blend, Arwen. Is
> this the Arwen who was Baroness of Dargonship Haven in the East?
>
> Adamantius

This Arwen's return address is in Haddam, CT so I suspect this to be quite
possible.  Why not ask her?

In the meantime, this particular ingredient list suggests that the
fenugreek-hater amongst us won't care for this either, but could formulate
his/her own from the remaining items on the list?  Just a thought.

Selene