[Sca-cooks] My Menu for Ian and Katherine's Last Championships, May 13th

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue May 9 15:39:28 PDT 2006

>I'm told I have about $11 a head (actually 13 or 14, but that  includes
>dayboard, which the lovely and talented Mistress Andrea is  handling), so
>I'm imposing that limit on my spending.

Wow. Yeah. $11 a head is really sweet.  Damn, my 12th Night feast
was barely $5 and that was by being creative. It's cool you are
remembering the dayboard wrangler as well.

>heck, why don't you come and just enjoy  the feast?

I'd love to. Unfortunately I'm blowing my cash and vacation to go
up to An Tir's Crown Tourney next weekend and check out the
Seattle area.

>Adamantius

Break a leg...well, I guess that doesn't work....hmm....may your
sauces never scortch.

Gunthar