[Sca-cooks] Favorite insides for hand held pies

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat May 13 11:41:27 PDT 2006

Spoon tease! Do you have any sort of recipe? Or is it just a
by-the-seat-of-one's-pants recipe? What kind of dough or external bread-like
substance do you use on the outside? They sound wonderful and very
adaptable...mmmm....
--Maire, who should really be outside in the garden on a glorious Spring day
like today....