[Sca-cooks] My Menu for Ian and Katherine's Last Championships, May 13th

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Sun May 14 00:04:46 PDT 2006

>> Beverages to include, but are not limited to, Ye Olde Ikea
>> Lingonberry Drinke
>
>> (This was requested...)
>
> What is this? Is this a commercial product? Does it really have
> lingon berries in it? Or is this a disguised name for something else?
>
> Thanks,
> Stefan

IKEA stores sell some tasty Swedish food products in-store [but not through
the web page, I just looked] and this drink is one of them.  Yes, it is
really made with Lingonberries, which taste not so different from
cranberries.  They also sell a nice Lingonberry preserve, but for SCA feasts
I'll tend to get that from the local Scandinavian deli in a #10 can, about
the size of my head.

Yum, Selene