[Sca-cooks] Almond Milk Question

tom.vincent at yahoo.com tom.vincent at yahoo.com
Fri May 19 05:42:05 PDT 2006

Nope.  The unsweetened original variety has no sugar or impurities in it.  Price is about $2 for 32 oz, which seems to me to be a fair price for such a time-saver (especially considering the price of almonds).

Duriel

Tom Vincent
When shall it be said in any country of the world, my poor are happy; neither ignorance or distress is to be found among them; my jails are empty of prisoners, my streets of beggars; the aged are not in want, the taxes not oppressive; the rational world is my friend because I am friend of its happiness; when these things can be said, then may that country boast of its constitution and government.
-- Tom Paine