[Sca-cooks] egg recipes

wildecelery at aol.com wildecelery at aol.com
Tue May 30 08:48:17 PDT 2006

 Brain not working...can't remember if the egg request wanting specifically period or not

Cheesequake/Quichecake

I had a lovely period pie, that I don't recall the name of at a Coldwood demo once... this is my slightly tweaked version...makeas a great lunch or dessert

4 eggs beaten
16 oz ricotta cheese ( I use whole milk)
3 tbs honey
1/2 c chopped walnuts (optional)
Graham crracker (my OP preference) or single pie crust
Cinnamon ( OP I use Tupperware's cinnamon vanilla blend)

Whisk together eggs and ricotta, add honey and 1/8 tsp cinnamon
Stir in nuts
Pour into crust
Sprinkle top with additional cinnamon
Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes, until slightly firm
Cool

1 slice works great with a piece of fruit for lunch for me...high protein, easy travel, quick to eat on my 25 minute lunch break and sweet enough for my sweet tooth, without being pure chocolate!

-Ardenia