[Sca-cooks] OT Air Mattress (was Pennsic Pity Party)

Bj Jane Tremaine vikinglord at cox.net
Tue May 30 11:07:03 PDT 2006

We have one of the fold up beds, got at KMart, we have used it for 3 years now, works great.  Yes if you do not inflate the mattres enough you enup sleeping on each other.

We also purchased a good quality air pump, rechargeable.  It inflates around 6 to seven air matteress and deflates them all for storage befor we have to recharge.

Jana(Calafia)