[Sca-cooks] Faith and chellenges

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Tue May 30 14:25:28 PDT 2006

>Whenever someone urges me to accept something 'on faith', I grab a tight hold on
my wallet because it's a sure bet that they want to control my money, my actions,
my voice, my body and/or my mind.
>Tom Vincent

which is a type of faith in its own right :). seriously, I'd rather have faith that
there is a divine spirit that looks out for me and cares what happens to me than to
have faith that there isnt.

each of us gets to stick to our own doctrine and its all good :)

--Anne-Marie, a scientist who sees evidence of divine intervention in everything
she does. and how cool is that? :)