[Sca-cooks] A message from MRS. Chirhart! (aka Mistress Jehanne)

Lady Ro ladyro at comcast.net
Mon May 22 03:06:50 PDT 2006

>All,

>This will be a quick note.

>As some of you may have heard, yesterday (Saturday) morning, >Chirhart
suffered a heart attack. He is doing well and resting >comfortably at St.
Joseph's Hospital.

>We were shopping at Wal-Mart shortly after 8:00 am when he >experienced
shortness of breathe. When he continued to worsen, an >ambulance was called.
By 9:00 he was in the ambulance and he >was in the ER by 9:30. He was sent
to the cardiac catheter lab and >had an angioplasty performed on one of the
major arteries. (That's >the procedure that uses a small balloon to clear
the plaque out of >the artery.) They inserted 2 stents (metal coil) in the
artery to prevent >further blockage. He will have to return within the next
few weeks to >have a second artery cleared.

>He is feeling much better at this time, especially given what he
>experienced yesterday. The irony is that he has not had any prior
>indication that this might be an issue (e.g., high cholesterol values).

>He has also been having high blood sugar results, so there is still
>testing underway.

>We are hoping that they will release him tomorrow. At that time we >should
know more about what sort of treatment / therapy, etc., he >might need.  I
will update you when we know more.

>To all those who have contacted us and sent good wishes, thank >you. We
really appreciate all your thoughts.

>Love,

>Bec & Chirhart
****
I have been cutting and pasting your messages/replies and sending them onto
him.  I know that when I was in hospital the first time, such things gave me
a lift.

Ro

Therefore, take up the full armour of God, so that you will be able to
resist in the evil day and having done everything, to stand firm.