[Sca-cooks] on the subject of tents

Micaylah dy018 at ncf.ca
Sat May 27 15:27:07 PDT 2006

> I was at the Temple Cressing Fayre, and one of the
> vendors had taken their trailor and adapted it (I am
> going to get pictures next time I meet up with them!)
> they add poles and extend to one side the tent becomes
> their store the bed of the trailer forms storage on
> one side and bed on the other -- out the other side is
> their kitchen area.  and the whole thing looks rather nice.

For years I've wanted to buy a gently used tent trailer. Most of the first
things to go on one of these rigs is the canvas, so I've drawn up plans to
make this resemble a pavilion which includes an extended front portion for
kitchen and large social area and sunshade. You actually don't ever even see
the tent trailer as the mundane parts are covered and hidden, as is the
shape. I just have to find the right one as there are some things that I
would want in the trailer proper (i.e.. stove, fridge, a/c)! I know that
sounds cushy, but I've done my share of primitive camping (being Cdn) and I
prefer my comfort now. No, I've earned it! :)

Caylee