[Sca-cooks] on the subject of tents

Arianwen ferch Arthur caer_mab at yahoo.com
Sun May 21 23:00:40 PDT 2006

I was at the Temple Cressing Fayre, and one of the
vendors had taken their trailor and adapted it (I am
going to get pictures next time I meet up with them!)
they add poles and extend to one side the tent becomes
their store the bed of the trailer forms storage on
one side and bed on the other -- out the other side is
their kitchen area.  and the whole thing looks rather nice.

Arianwen ferch Arthur
"Outside of a dog a book is man's best friend. And inside of a dog it's too dark to read." G. Marx