[Sca-cooks] Kefir grains, anyone?

Tara Sersen Boroson tara at kolaviv.com
Wed May 24 16:16:42 PDT 2006

I have a kefir culture that is going gang-busters for me.  Would anybody
here like to try some out?  If I can get it to you via the SCA railroad
(i.e. if you'll be attending an event with someone from Hartshorndale or
Eisental) they're yours for free.  If you'd like me to send them, I
think I paid $5 for shipping and packaging when I got my grains
originally.  Since I'm too lazy to go to the post office and find out
exactly how much it would be, let's say $5 for me to ship it to you ;)

I have enough to seperate out for two or three people, and the way these
are growing, I'm happy to keep a waiting list.  It would be arriving to
you in raw milk, as that's all I keep on hand and I'm not running out
and buying pasteurized milk just to give away ;)

(If you're getting them at an event and would like me to send along a
gallon of raw cow or goat's milk as well, I can arrange for that :) )

-Magdalena vander Brugghe

--
Tara Sersen Boroson

'Normal' is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car you are still paying for, in order to get to the job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car, and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it. -Ellen Goodman

[T]o admit authorities, however heavily furred and gowned, into our libraries and let them tell us how to read, what to read, what value to place upon what we read, is to destroy the spirit of freedom which is the breath of those sanctuaries. -Virginia Woolf