[Sca-cooks] Re: Documentation "Fun"...was "Potatoes and personalissues"

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Fri May 19 17:42:27 PDT 2006

Actually, providing documentation at a feast produces some interesting games
as people try to figure out what they are eating, especially when kitchen
misadventures force you to swap the order of service.  The greatest offense
I find with feast documentation is when it is used to justify bad cooking.
I enjoy feeding people well and doing it within the constraints of
historical recipes.  At a feast, I don't expect people to concern themselves
with my documentation other than for their amusement, but I take it
seriously as part of my practice of the art of historical cooking.

Bear