[Sca-cooks] recipes for documentation

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri May 19 18:49:31 PDT 2006

Phlip commented:
<<<Personally, while I've found plenty of documentation for good
recipes, I've never found a good recipe for documentation. >>>

Well, here are a few of the recipes I have for documentation in the
Florilegium. I imagine though that a number of different redactions
could arise from different cooks for the same dish of documentation
and whether one recipe is preferred over another may well depend upon
the particular tastes of the judges involved.

First a diet version:
5x8-Doc-art       (19K)  2/17/99    "5x8 Documentation Is All It
Takes: How to
                                        Write Documentation for A&S
Entries" by
                                        Gunnora Hallakarva.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CELEBRATIONS/5x8-Doc-art.html

A quick and painless version:
Documentation-art (12K)  8/22/04    "Documentation - a Quick and
Painless Guide"
                                        by Ld. Daniel Raoul le Vascon.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CELEBRATIONS/Documentation-art.html

A beginner's version:
Narfing-Iron-art  (12K) 10/23/00    "A Brief Beginner's Guide to
Documentation"
                                        by Lady Jehanne de Huguenin.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CELEBRATIONS/Narfing-Iron-art.html

Stefan