[Sca-cooks] Almond milk

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Fri May 19 18:58:55 PDT 2006

You guys are redundant. First of all almond milk has no ingredients that
cannot be frozen. I agree before a feast we must freeze all possible as
it is so laborious. Buying ready made almond milk in my book is
ridiculous as I do not know what is in it. All I do is buy raw almonds,
blanch them put them into whatever grinder I have, mix that with a
fantastic broth and strain that as I serve it in the first course with
meat as a first course, not dessert. Lovies it is so simple I do not
know why we have spent the entire week debating this issue.