[Sca-cooks] OT: Duriel, if you have a moment...

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Wed May 31 06:26:34 PDT 2006

... sorry to intrude, but I'm wondering if there's any way you can
adjust your settings to send straight text to this list, instead of
HTML.

Plain text isn't as pretty, perhaps, but it's easier to read and
follow, takes up less bandwidth, and Gunthar did ask for it yesterday.

I thank you; my eyes thank you. I'll even be able to read your
stuff ;-) !

Adamantius

Holt, 07/29/04