[Sca-cooks] Cast Iron pots??

Marcus Loidolt mjloidolt at yahoo.com
Wed May 31 14:57:10 PDT 2006

Benedicte,
  cousins and friends all, I have a question...having no clue to the answer, can cast iron be recycled? I have one that has a sizable crack in it...it won't hold water....
  can a metal worker use this for remaking something or just pitch it/ change its use?

  Abot Johann

www.geocities.com/mjloidolt/marcus_page.html
"Let Charity be your hallmark and model for all you do,
if it is not loving, don't do it, it it is loving,
let nothing stop you from doing whatever is needed!"
(St. John Neumann)
"Have no fear or doubt anything and everything you give in this life will be paid back ahundred fold in the next"
http://mail.yahoo.com