[Sca-cooks] spice storage

Sandra Kisner sjk3 at cornell.edu
Tue Nov 7 11:31:10 PST 2006

>The people who design spice racks have no comprehension of how large one's
>seasoning collection can be. What do other people do to keep their herbs &
>spices in order?

My stuff is in quite a variety of containers as well, but I at least
partially contain some of it by having a couple of (small) lazy susans in
the cabinet to hold a number of the more commonly-used herbs and spices,
and some small rectangular boxes with handles (like you sometimes used to
get at farm stands) to hold some of the stuff I use less often, kept on a
higher shelf and pulled out when needed.

Sandra