[Sca-cooks] spice storage

grizly grizly at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 7 12:48:18 PST 2006

-----Original Message-----

>The people who design spice racks have no comprehension of how large one's
>seasoning collection can be. What do other people do to keep their herbs &
>spices in order?

I am converting to a "storage system" that has convenient sizes, airtight
containers, and ability to stack and mark them simply. . . Gladware.  You
can get varying sizes as needed, stack them and they are all the same sizes.
I have had good luck using three sizes for varying amounts of spice.  As I
use up larger amounts, I can drop to smaller container.  OH, and they
freeze, too!

niccolo