[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Chirurgeon fiasco

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Nov 14 08:14:32 PST 2006

On 11/14/06, Terri Morgan <online2much at cox.net> wrote:
> > For those of you who have an interest, please feel free to
> > express your concerns to the BoD. Perhaps if they hear more
> > from non-Chirurgeons, they'll realize how upset many of the
> > populace are- after all, it was our interim President who
> > said, at Pennsic, at the BoD meeting with the populace, that
> > we, the members, are their customers...
> > Saint Phlip
>
> Many of us have - but then, many of us also agree with the actions decided
> upon by the Lord Mayor, three Kingdom Seneschals, the Society Seneschal, and
> the Chirurgeon in Charge. I'm looking forward to the revamping of the
> operating structure of the Chirurgeonate so those with poor triage skills
> are not responsible for life-threatening decisions.
>

> Hrothny

While I certainly respect your right to your opinion, unfortunately,
poor triage skills were not the issue. Unfortunately, until the
Ombudsman's report comes out, I'm not at liberty to discuss certain
matters, but what IS at issue is poor choices made by a number of
people, most of whom were not Chirurgeons.

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Has anyone seen my temper?
I seem to have misplaced it at Stalag XXXV....