[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Chirurgeon fiasco

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Tue Nov 14 10:40:13 PST 2006

Ahh much like the 2 1/2 years it has taken and is still taking The BOD
over their A.D.A. rules they are coming up with for groups on choosing
sites and etc. When it comes out some sites will have to revamp or
vanish.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead