[Sca-cooks] Hindu foods

Lisa silvina at allegiance.tv
Sun Nov 19 09:01:06 PST 2006

One suggestion might be to discretely take a list of what's been suggested
to the individual and ask him what he would prefer and is more likely to
eat.  I'm sure he'll appreciate the thought and consideration you've put
into trying to make him feel more accepted, as well as be surprised at your
understanding of his culture and cultural dishes.  He might even have a few
recipes himself he's willing to share with you.

Elizabeta