[Sca-cooks] accidentally easting meat

Carole Smith renaissancespirit2 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 19 10:54:41 PST 2006

CLdyroz at aol.com wrote:
Mayank has told me that he will eat things containing eggs, because they are
so prevalent. But, Indian cooking seldom contains eggs. (his words)
There is no problem with milk or butter.
One of the women asked him what would happen if he were to accidentally eat
something with meat or a meat broth in it. He told us that he would have to
fast for two days and talk with his teacher, during this time.

Helen

  I should think he would experience stomach cramps and/or other symptoms indicating that he does not have the enzymes to digest beef or pork.

  Cordelia Toser