[Sca-cooks] Table Fountains-- Rival

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 19 15:02:07 PST 2006

Being very behind in reading any e-mail these days, I noticed in today's paper that
Linens 'n' Things are having a store sale of the Rival fountain that is now $39.00.
I am going to get one for my wedding and have one so it can be used for events, etc.

Huette

--- Johnna Holloway <johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu> wrote:

> Back in October we discussed table fountains and
> on 10/27 Renata mentioned
> "I have recently been seeing items sold as "chocolate fountains" at my
> local
>
> Linens 'n' Things. They are not very fancy but if their pumps were designed to
> move melted chocolate,  I would think they would work for wine or other
> beverages as well.
> Maybe they could be gussied up a bit - I'll look next time I'm in there."
>
> It turns out that RIVAL now has a 14 pc beverage fountain for
> the holidays.
> http://www.lnt.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2364644
>
> Good picture at Amazon
> http://www.amazon.com/Rival-Beverage-Fountain-cups-Ladle/dp/B000JWDWDG
>
> Prices vary widely and I am wondering if after the holidays, the price
> will drop.
>
> Johnnae

My thoughts are whirled like a potter's wheel;   King Henry VI, part I: I, v
http://www.twoheartsentwinedpottery.com/