[Sca-cooks] Table Fountains-- Rival

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Nov 16 10:20:04 PST 2006

Back in October we discussed table fountains and
on 10/27 Renata mentioned
"I have recently been seeing items sold as "chocolate fountains" at my
local

Linens 'n' Things. They are not very fancy but if their pumps were designed to
move melted chocolate,  I would think they would work for wine or other
beverages as well.
Maybe they could be gussied up a bit - I'll look next time I'm in there."

It turns out that RIVAL now has a 14 pc beverage fountain for
the holidays.
http://www.lnt.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2364644

Good picture at Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Rival-Beverage-Fountain-cups-Ladle/dp/B000JWDWDG

Prices vary widely and I am wondering if after the holidays, the price
will drop.

Johnnae