[Sca-cooks] 12th Night Gift Baskets

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Nov 19 18:33:30 PST 2006

Sharon asked:
<<< I'd love some ideas for 12th Night food oriented gift baskets.
And I'd love some ideas for ones with a theme.  Themes you've been
thinking of would be welcome too. >>>

Perhaps these might help:
food-gifts-msg    (19K) 12/21/04    Period food items that make good
gifts.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/food-gifts-msg.html
holiday-gifts-lnks (16K) 11/11/04    Links to medieval holiday gifts
                                        by Dame Aoife Finn of Ynos Mon.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CELEBRATIONS/holiday-gifts-lnks.html

Stefan
--------