[Sca-cooks] The 50th annual SCA-Cooks Thanksgiving list!

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 20 09:04:33 PST 2006

Well, it feels like 50 years to me.

So, what are y'all making for Thanksgiving?
On T-Day itself, my lady and I will be going to a Household dinner
so we'll be bringing a couple of potluck items.

I'm bringing my crustless mushroom quiche, homemade cranberry
sauce, cornbread dressing.
April will bring sweet potato casserole and pumpkin tarts. Maybe
something else.

On Friday she and I will cook our own Thanksgiving dinner (we
love leftovers) with a free-range fresh brined turkey, cornbread
dressing, potatoes, giblet gravy, turnips, oven roasted green beans
with shiitake mushrooms, and pie of some sort. Of course the
menu will change but this is the basic outline.

So, whatcha bringing?

Yers,

Gunthar

(PS, April and I just got back from attending the wedding of my
Queen and former lady, Sara Penrose, this weekend. It was a beautiful
ceremony and she is wedding the perfect guy for her. I wish them
the most wonderful future. Obligatory food content: They married in
a pretty cool restaurant and the dinner was magnificant!)