[Sca-cooks] The 50th annual SCA-Cooks Thanksgiving list!

Diane & Micheal Reid dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Mon Nov 20 20:14:37 PST 2006

 You know you could always splurg and buy the heat wand for turkey stuffing.
Allows you to do stuffing with none of the worries of nasties.
 Essentialy it`s a hollow stainless steel tube witha  point on one end to
conduct heat through the bird cooking the stuffing. Don`t have one myself
but American Kitchens program on the Telly seems to think they work.
 Da