[Sca-cooks] Steirbach Holiday Faire

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Tue Nov 21 11:47:22 PST 2006

How terrible to be allergic to one of the 5 basic food groups in my
pantheon!  The fact that you used your time making someone else happier with
an art.  Lousy as the allergy is concerned, you did something you can be
genuinely proud of in years to come.  The meal was only rented anyway,
unless it might have found a convenient home on your hips like my feasts
always seem to do (grin).  I'd say you got a lemon (the feast) and went
ahead and made lemonade out of it (the teaching).

Good for you!

Regina Romsey