[Sca-cooks] OT, OP--Concern about folks in An Tir....

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Thu Nov 23 11:34:13 PST 2006

Dear Kiri,

	All is safe and warm here in North East Portland.  There has been NASTY
(ick, poo) weather.  However the worst thing that happened was when a
whipped cream truck rolled into the Median of I 5 (main North-South route,
in fact the ONLY north-south route) and closed 3 lanes of the 4 lane highway
just north of us.  Other than that we get to decide of which sections of
highway 101 get rebuilt this year (parts fall into the ocean every year so
we are used to it.).  We get to rescue dairy cattle from barns in Tillamook
(Till a Muck), and prey that none of these 60' Trees come down in my area
because they can't possibly miss a house or two on their way down.
Fortunately they are all healthy and in their Prime.  If you have a kid that
needs a well paid/dangerous trade and doesn't want to commercial fish in
Alaska, tell them to learn about Urban Lumbering!

Regina (Happy Thanksgiving!  Elaine is tensely waiting the 16th of December
and her Elevation to Laurel!)