[Sca-cooks] OT, OP--Concern about folks in An Tir....

Christy Campbell christycampbel at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 23 17:13:29 PST 2006

Well, I'm more frozen than rained upon. Temperatures are going to be  dropping to -25 celcius or worse this weekend. (Let's hear it for  indoor events!)

  Then again, I'm a bit farther north than the worst of the weather.

  Ysabelle of Tir Bannog

Elaine Koogler <kiridono at gmail.com> wrote:  Hey,
I keep hearing about ugly weather, flooding, etc. up in your neck of the
woods.  Is everyone ok?  In fact I just heard that you guys are dealing with
yet another storm!

Kiri

PS:  HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!