[Sca-cooks] The 50th annual SCA-Cooks Thanksgiving list!

JAMES REVELLS sudnserv5 at verizon.net
Fri Nov 24 10:20:48 PST 2006

Hej! Brigihid,
    Thank you, it was great having you visit the store!  I hope more of the
list members will stop by.  I have lingon berries to sell!  I ordered a #10
can of them for the Bergantal Yule feast..  There also other treats for
those of you who like Northern European items, jewelry or food.
    If the sea food place was on south Main Street then it was either
Poncho's Wreck or the Anchor, both sell sea food & have a nice atmosphere.
Hopefully more of you will come check out the town next weekend when I have
my grand opening.
Pax,
Olaf

   It had to happen!  I had to do it!  We are open for business & I want all
of my friends to come see the new store!  Olaf's Plunder is going to have a
Grand Opening Celebration on the Second and Third of December .  Musicians
are invited to busk, story tellers to put out a hat & everyone in garb gets
a 10% discount on all gift store items (this does not include any of the
consigned art).  Some of the Artist responsible for the fine arts & crafts
in the gallery will be present as well.  For those that have not heard, I
moved up here to open a gift store and art gallery with a Viking Age theme.
Many of the items in the store are of interest to SCAdians & most are of
interest to people who aren't, so bring everyone.
    We are located in Southern Vermont near Mount Snow in the Deerfield
Valley.  The Deerfield Valley is also attempting to break Guinness Book of
World Record for them most Santa's in one spot that weekend
(http://www.celebratethevalley.com/).  There's lots going on so come have
some fun!