[Sca-cooks] OT/OOP From the Boston Globe: "Hatred of Rachael Ray Can Be A Powerful Uniting Force"

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Sun Nov 26 07:13:43 PST 2006

Hullo, the list!

Well, she's no Bobby Flay, but neither is she Nigella Lawson. I
believe I finally saw Rachael Ray for the first time over the
Thanksgiving weekend, and I agree there is probably a pretty high
annoyance potential. I think it's the voice.

Looking through websites on unrelated material, I ran across this
heartwarming holiday piece:

http://www.boston.com/business/personaltech/articles/2006/11/26/
hatred_of_rachael_ray_can_be_a_powerful_uniting_force/

or, try this:    http://tinyurl.com/yx8ny7

Adamantius